Happy Soul Food Friday for Valentine’s Day week!
This week in the heart department:
- A Love Story of a Hero and an Angel that is so good it hurts!
- A love of Music that begins early and will blow your mind when you see what a grounding in the fundamentals does for one’s trajectory toward mastery
- A love of Reading cultivated early by that soul food army- Volunteers
- A love of the seemingly mundane moment when the days seem long but you realize the years are short
- A love of art with a nice surprise at the end…
Ever wonder what starting to get a grounding in the fundamentals of one’s art would do for your “mastery” trajectory?
This should light a fire of inspiration…
Can you guess the artist?
Giving the gift of reading and your love is timeless.
Learn about Rolling Readers with Mission Fed and SD Mayor Bob Filner and consider participating…
The Days are Long but the Years are short
I got to hear this happiness guru speak last year at the Atlantic meets the Pacific event in La Jolla…
Experience this speedy painter who throws in a surprising twist at the end.
Finally, a True Love Story (in 22 photos)
If he is a hero… She is an angel!
Thanks this week to Larry, Mission Fed and its righteous volunteers, as well as Heidi & Rex
Pay it forward, do it with LOVE, and bank on me!
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”